Monday, September 24, 2012

~ My COOKBOOK is finally here!! ~

  
Hello sweet friends! After months of working on my new cookbook for minis, it is finally finished and ready to be ordered! I cannot tell you what a joy it has been and how happy I am with it! It feels like I've been away from blogging and the rest of the world in my tiny cocoon, but I have to say it's great to be back and share all my favorite miniature recipes with YOU! I thought of you on every page and I hope it's everything you wished it to be and more! I had gotten so many requests to do tutorials so this was my way of doing a bunch of them all in one place! Plus, I added lots of inspiring pictures, scenes and kitchen love too! I hope you love it! There is a link to the cookbook on my side bar here to the right, so I'll hope you'll make it part of your collection! Or can click here: Cooking and Baking in the Miniature Cottage Kitchen.


 The company Blurb also offers it in PDF version, a beautiful Ipad and Ebook version!
Here's a tiny peek :)


If you've purchased my first book you know what a beautiful job they do in development and I am so happy with the final results this time too!!

 Here's another tiny peek at some recipes it features also, yummy Apple Pie! Just in time for a cozy Fall season ahead!



It also has miniature cake recipes, cupcakes and so many more! 


When you receive your copy, I'd love to know what you think, so please drop me a comment here or an email, because there's nothing more important to me that making YOU happy!Also, if you have any questions about ordering , please email me and I'll be happy to help you! This time, as a gift to my readers, I've provided my email address in the back of the book to act as a little help line for you if you need any other questions answered after reading the tutorials, so I hope that helps too! I want everyone to enjoy mini making and loving as much as I do!

Thank you for always being so supportive and such fabulous followers and friends! I love you all!

Here's to wishing you a wonderful, magical , and blessed week ahead!

Big Hugs and love, 

Cynthia xox

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cynthia! It looks beautiful. I just might have to have one. :)))

Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations! Looks fantastic! xo Jennifer

Lucille said...

I'm so glad you're finally finished with it. I will most certainly be getting my copy. Your first book was amazing!

KK said...

Hello Cynthia!
Many 'Congrats' on the new book it looks absolutely wonderful! x

Bárbara said...

felicitaciones !!!!!!!!! :)

debi said...

Hi Cynthia, I just received the PDF version of your beautiful book, and I'm so excited! Your miniatures are photographed so beautifully, and your recipes are easy to follow. I'm a huge fan of your wonderful work, and can't wait to start baking!
Thanks for sharing your techniques with us. Hugs, Debi

Susan Freeman said...

Good for you Cynthia! Your book looks delightful.

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Debi said...

I am so excited that three of your hardcover books are on their way to Canada right now Cynthia. Two of Cooking and Baking in the Miniature Cottage Kitchen - one for myself and one for a special friend who will be over the top excited by this special birthday gift!
And also one of Cottage Style in Miniature for myself as those were the blogs that drew me into your world.
Can't wait - I love having hard copy copies to pour over. The computer is great but nothing beats a real book.
Thank you for sharing these!

Fabiola said...

Congratulations!!
Bye Faby

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Thank you so much everyone! You kindness and support and friendship mean so much to me! I hope you enjoy the book!! Big hugs!! Cyn xox

Debra Howard said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new book! Your miniatures are so breathtaking. I always enjoy seeing them. Oh how I wish we could get our kitchens that perfect but alas...someone eventually comes along and leaves a dirty dish or their trash (I think I am the only one who knows where the trash is lol.) Blessings to you girl
Debbie